Qampus, Myscool and Sqolaria are a cloud-based learning management system and configurable social network for educational purposes. It is owned and operated by PT Infrastruktur Digital Edukasi (IDE).
Qampus the platform provides a learning management & university management tools. Students, lectures and parents can access Qampus.
Myscool and Sqolaria are the platform provides a learning management & school management tools. Students, teachers and parents can access Myscool and Sqolaria.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Android application was created using “Android Studio v.3.2” with the “Java v.8” programming language, using “Firebase Analytic v.16.0.5” for our data collection, video playback using “Toro Exoplayer v.3.4.1”, “Picasso v.2.71828 ” to load images, and” Retrofit 2 v.2.1.0 “to receive and provide data according to requests from application users.
IOS application was created using “X-Code Apple Developer” with “Swift” programming language and use “Google Analytics for Firebase” for our data collection.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Google Play Services
- Apple Apps Store Services for IOS Application
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Internet Privacy & Security
Links to Other Sites
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE USE IT, AND HOW AND WHEN WE COMMUNICATE WITH PARENTS, UNIVERSITY OR SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS
IDE offers to its users a Learning Management System (LMS) through site and application, some of the users are students under 13 years old, and others that are intended for users of all ages and their families.
Contact with University or School administrator.
On occasion, in order to complete the data of a student, IDE may need to ask to your university or school to complete the child’s online contact information, including but not limited to an email address, phone number, parent’s information etc, for school-based activities only, not for other purposes such as commercial or marketing activities.
About Verifiable Parental Consent
Lecture or teacher consent in lieu of a parent. With regard to school-based activities, lecture or teachers and university or school administrator to act in the stead of parents to provide consent for the collection of personal information from the students. University and school should always notify parents about these activities.
Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies a child as a registered student in the university or school.
For registration purpose to use this apps, The following Personal Information is entered by university or school management or collected from University or school management including but not limited to : student’s First Name, Last Name, Email, grade, phone, parental information.
Qampus, Myscool and Sqolaria keep the personal information for the use and benefit of the learning environment. This information is not shared outside of the university or school or with any third parties except those needed for the provision of the service as outlined in this policy. Students of any age cannot share their profiles publicly outside of their classroom or school.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- Regarding the personal information we collect from you in relation to your use of our LMS (through cookies, for example) – to help enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the LMS, to enable the LMS to remember information that changes the way our LMS appears to you (such as your preferences regarding your preferred language);
- To enable you to create your profile and to connect with other members on the LMS;
- To enable you to access and use our LMS as outlined above and generally, as well as associated applications in our environment (for example, the compassionate communities exchange);
- To university or school administrators or teachers for educational activities and administration only.
- To contact and communicate with you (such as by sending you course, reminders, school’s newsletters or updates with information of interest to you);
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- To provide you with custom, proof of learning documents, such as certificates of completion;
- To confirm attendance in classroom sessions;
- To obtain your input on the quality of universities or school questionnaires of courses, modules and learning experiences;
- To assess the impact of our courses, modules and learning experiences in terms of changes to knowledge, attitudes, comfort and practice;
- For analytics, including to operate and improve our LMS, associated applications;
Lecturers or teachers can give students: grades, attendance marks and provide comments to students. Students can submit assignments, add comments and take online tests and quizzes, Instructors or students can record audio or video and attach these recordings to content or other items in our system. None of this information is shared with any third parties without the instructor or university and school’s consent.
We reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so.
Right of Erasure
To the extent permitted by the applicable laws, user can contact both IDE administrator and universities or schools to withdraw their approval for the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of user data. If this happens, the user understands the consequences that the user cannot use the services of other IDE sites or services.
Company : PT Infrastruktur Digital Edukasi
Address: APL Office Tower, 35th floor Suite 7, Podomoro City – Central Park, Jl. Let. Jend. S. Parman Kav 28, Jakarta 11470 Indonesia
Phone: (021) 2967 0633